[Farmall] 330u generator

Matthew Dickinson matt-at at alpha345.com
Tue Mar 20 10:50:51 PDT 2007

Hi,

it's been working fine most of the winter, and just starting to show the problem.

I've been using the tractor to feed hay to the cows for the winter - even constructed a weight bracket for the front and have around 350lbs of weight to counter-balance the bale on the back! Suffice to say the steering box is now even more tired that it was before.

The ammeter is wired fine, or rather it seems to be have been working fine for the last year or so. I suspect the dirt might be the cause of the problem, hopefully giving it a good clean and then hopefully a paint job - hoping the wife will let me take it to Boonville in 2008 - I live in Mid-MO :-)

Matthew