[AT] O.T.

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Mar 19 14:23:55 PDT 2007

It really isn't all that difficult. Go to your "Tools" and then to
"Account settings". Then just fill in the blanks with the stuff that
your ISP should have given you: your Email ID, the incoming servers
(something like "incoming.isp.net", the outgoing server (something like
"outgoing.isp.net", etc. You can even have your old account and your new
account both there and delete the old one when the new one is working.
Generally, you shouldn't have to change any of the default settings,
just fill in the blanks. Contact me off-line at <mikesloane at verizon.net>
if you like.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk.
  Joaquin Setanti