[AT] Freeing up a Case Diesel

Grant Brians gbrians at hollinet.com
Sun Mar 18 22:05:45 PDT 2007

I've fred up diesels by putting a bunch of (surprise) diesel in the
cylinders and oil sump and then letting it sit for a while. It works pretty
well if you can relieve compression pressure by pulling injectors as you
suggest or similar measures. The tightness might be nothing other than
sitting or it might be something much bigger......
        Grant Brians
        Hollister, California