[AT] DEAD or just no one out there.

Ed Stewart edstewart1 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 11 20:38:38 PDT 2007

That sounds like a very interesting and fun
project John. Our antique engine club here picked up a old shingle mill
that has a horizontal saw and a different carrage, all that was left of
it was the irons and just some rotten wood. after a rewooding and new
bolts it looked and worked like brand new at the show, belted up to an
F20 it made shingles for three days. Ed