[AT] Dairy farming. Dying industry?

Landen Schooler skoullar at ix.netcom.com
Thu Mar 8 07:24:18 PST 2007

You guys do know about dried distillers grains,
right? The more ethanol plants that come on line,
the more DDG is available, and cheaper. I have a
cow calf herd and I grown corn and beans, I'm 100%
for ethanol and biodiesel production! I'm very
happy I'm finally paid a decent market price for
my crops!

Landen Schooler
Palmyra, Iowa