[AT] Waste oil burner

Louis Spiegelberg louis at kellnet.com
Mon Mar 5 15:37:01 PST 2007

Andy,

I have a 2 drum burner set up.  It uses a small blower motor that is
attached to 1-1/2" pipe.  The drip tube runs inside of the pipe.  The
instruction that came with it says to let the blower run till the unit
cools.  I haven't had a problem with the tube clogging at all.

Here is a link to the company where I bought my unit from. I have the
downdraft unit. http://www.wasteoilburners.us/vaporizing.htm#DOWNDRAFT

Lou