[AT] Waste oil burner

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 09:34:23 PST 2007

      Would a little bit of air pushing the oil
prevent this. Of course the air and oil would need to
be regulated. Or even if you had a set up where you
can blow out the line at end / near to end of use.
      Some of the older "manufactured" waste oil
heaters had a problem with oil coking in the tip when
the heat element is left on for any period of time. I
leave mine on through out the cold season on my
Clean-burn and haven't had this problem. So either I'm
lucky or Clean-burn has made changes to correct this
problem.

Danny Tabor