[AT] (no subj/going to Mexico

Bo Hinch mmc at suddenlink.net
Thu Jun 21 09:39:54 PDT 2007

Charlie , this is how the Mexicans are doing .

Pedro and Carlos are panhandling in Los Angeles .
Pedro drives a Lexus SUV, lives in a mortgage-free house and has a lot
of money to spend.
Carlos only brings in 2 to 3 dollars a day.
Carlos asks Pedro how he can bring home a suitcase full of $10.00 bills
every day.
Pedro says, "Look at your sign. It reads: "I have no work, a wife and 6
kids to support. Look at *my* sign."

Carlos looks at Pedro's sign. It reads: "I only need another $10.00 to
move back to Mexico for good."

Bo Hinch