[AT] What to do with old calcium chloride?

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Jun 12 04:40:14 PDT 2007

You could empty it into a barrel and put it back in.  It is used to keep
the dust down on roads as it collects moisture from the air.  It is not
all that toxic, it just rusts everything iron in site.  I would put it
on the road or use in on the fence rows to kill grass.  I would put
antifreeze back or use methanol or alcohol to keep the rim from rusting
if the valve leaks.

Cecil in OKla