[AT] WD-45 Rim

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 12:35:46 PDT 2007

Probably not....  I had a 2nd worn out WD-45 that I sold a few years back.
My wife is out of town, but she's comming back, another tractor on the place
wouldn't be a good thing.

One thing about WD's, the exhaust manafolds leak just enough to let a lot of
the rain water out before it getes to the cylinders.  I've never looked, but
it may have a "ducks nest" area that is lower than the holes in the head.

I think I could repair the rims to "usable" condition, I got it running last
night but didn't have anyone to get a ride to the shop to get it fixed.