[AT] WD-45 Rim

mopr 340 mopr340 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 27 09:26:27 PDT 2007

How about a whole tractor ?  I think the rims are good.  If you are
interested send me an email and I will go look. And take some pictures.
Engine stuck I bought it at a sale with a 5 galon plastic bucket over the
exhaust since the owner passed on, and you know what the sun and time does
to plastic. Has been cylinders full of ATF AND SOLVENT SINCE IT HAS BEEN
HERE. There was only about a cup full of water in the oil ? A pretty neat
little tractor. And not to far from <MO.
Let me know.
Kevin
Eddyville, KY 42038