[AT] "Squatters" in the Corncrib (OT)

William Powell william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Tue Jun 26 16:55:20 PDT 2007

Cats stick around, they are very territorial... I have a barn cat. I do have
to feed her, but I know she is doing her job when she does not eat her
regular meal... I have seen her eat a few mice, starts at the head and works
her way through the whole thing... Ever since I got her I have not had a
mouse nest in any of my air cooled engines or in any of the tractors.....