[AT] History Exam, now kid memories

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jun 22 19:27:45 PDT 2007

The International dealer dad worked for had a Loadstar 1600 or 1700 with a
21 ft tilt bed, I believe it was a '74 model. It was a fantastic truck. No
power steering--you didn't need it.  I always liked it when I got a chance
to ride with dad delivering equipment. That truck got involved in quite a
few good stories/situations. Sure wish I would have had the money to buy it
when the dealership closed up in '91.

John