[AT] whoops//cub cadet

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Thu Jun 21 07:18:32 PDT 2007

Len, in the place and time I grew up no one had any money until the fall.
There were no NAPA stores, just little mom and pop places. If they didn't
sell on credit they didn't sell at all!  Of course back then the kids drove
the school buses.  From what I've seen of the adult bus drivers we have
around here these days, we kids did a better job too.  I still remember the
bus driving rules I was taught and I see these "adult" drivers break them
all the time.

Charlie