[Farmall] My 2007 Wheat Harvest

Arthur Umland artsd at aol.com
Tue Jun 19 09:33:51 PDT 2007

    A Farmall H and the JD 12A were used to harvest wheat on our farm in
NE for quite a few years in the 50's and early 60's. The 12A we used
had an engine that was noted for hard starting once it was warm, so at
lunch time it was never turned off. Also, the gas tank was filled with
the engine running, something OSHA would not be happy about!
        Art