[Farmall] My 2007 Wheat Harvest

bsdunek at charter.net bsdunek at charter.net
Tue Jun 19 09:04:46 PDT 2007

Al,
Great photos - looks like everyone was having a good time.  Of course when you had to do this 10-12 hours a day for two weeks, it could become work.

Before we got the self-propelled, we used our Farmall M on a John Deere 12A.  Dad didn't like the way the IH combines narrowed - the JD was full width all the way. It might be sacreligous, but I think the red and green went together OK.

Bruce