[AJD] JD lawn Mower

Bill Salisbury salisburyw at comcast.net
Mon Jun 11 11:48:32 PDT 2007

HI LeRoy,

I have a restored 420 and it is a really nice tractor.  There seem to be
some folks out there who are collecting these.  I have a JD sickle mower
with it, but have not found a size number or model number on that mower.
This mower attaches to an adaptor on the drawbar.  Haven't used it yet, but
have used the tractor with a 60" bushhog.

I have had some issues with carburetion, but believe that I have found and
repaired that problem.  Won't know for sure until I put the carb back on the
engine.  The tractor is 120 miles away from my home, so don't get down there
all that often.  Tractor is kept in an enclosed garage.

Regards,  Bill