[AT] N.H. baler pick-pick up fingers

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 4 18:56:33 PDT 2007

I bought the teeth years ago. When I realized it wasn't a 5 minute job I
decided to wait until I had time. Looks like I can unbolt the teeth from the
bottom possibly with the slats in. Got to finish working on the knotter
first. At least we are up to tying 4 out of 5 bales. Still need a little
tweaking.

John