[AT] Tractor Pulling

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Tue Jul 31 16:38:42 PDT 2007

Grat nice tractor. Nice photos of them all. The guy with the Cat was
really missing something. I have the most fun with my Cat R2 is at
pulls. It now has a blade on it and works at the new place. And don.t
look like it was restored any more. But that is what it was built
for. Maybe he did not do all he should have  [[internal]] ant thought
it may fail if worked????
R Fink
PA