[AT] Tractor Pulling

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Jul 30 21:35:46 PDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Grant Weir" <grantweird at hotmail.com>
To: <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 4:20 PM
Subject: [AT] Tractor Pulling

>    Hi all.  I don't post much anymore although I do keep up with the list
> every few days or so.  I enjoy all the topics and conversations - even the
> "interesting" ones.  Several years ago I restored a 1927 Wallis 20-30 and
> received much good advice from this list.  It's a great resource.

Grant, good to hear from you again. And what a nice lot of photos from the
tractor pull too. I can relate to the great sound of that Oliver 99 diesel.
We had one show up here at a local pull some years ago, actually a newer 995
I believe. The sound of the GM diesel as he kept increasing throttle was
just amazing.
Your Wallis looks good and congratulations on its good performance at the
pull.
Like you said, sure was a hot weekend here in Sask. No end in sight it
seems.

Ralph in Sask.