[AT] Old weathered used-looking tractors

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Jul 28 10:00:55 PDT 2007

The early Allis manual reprint I have uses both names, I think.  So
maybe the Power Crater name started with Buda and was carried forward
after AC bought Buda - or maybe I am totally remembering wrong - which
is a real possibility as I haven't pulled out the reprint to double
check my memory.
David
NW NC