[AT] Old weathered used-looking tractors

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sat Jul 28 05:44:30 PDT 2007

Yeah I know exactly what you mean!  But, that raises a question I've been
meaning to ask for a while.  You said "power crater Buda".   The D-10 my
father bought new in 59 that I still have has a power crater decal on the
side of the engine block, kinda behind and below the carb.  It's always been
there but I think the 138 and 149 engines in D-10's were AC engines, not
Buda's.  Were they both called Power Crater or what is the story on that.
Our D10 is an early one so it probably has the 138 motor.

Charlie