[AT] Old vs. New (about TRACTORS!)

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Wed Jul 25 19:38:46 PDT 2007

In a message dated 7/24/2007 12:04:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
at-request at lists.antique-tractor.com writes:

[AT] Old vs. New (about TRACTORS!)

We use to have  ground hog  problems all the time...   an around  the river
levees  that was a real problem.
THEN  the DNR  planted a crop of  coyotee's   and   the  groundhogs  were
gone..  then someone  came and  shot our  coyotee's on  our land with out our
permision---  now   Groundhog holes in the levee's again.

I  would rather put up with the mangee dogs  than   the fluds and broken
levee's   -- you ever see what takes place when a levee brakes...  it aint pretty.