[AT] Varmints and farming

Grant Brians gbrians at hollinet.com
Tue Jul 24 09:31:56 PDT 2007

With all of this talk about coons, coyotes, beavers and such, I had to share
my perspective on coyotes. I have not been shooting them because I keep
hoping they will help control the millions of ground squirrels, the excess
of rabbits and the gophers. But I also have learned that without scaring
them with flying ammunition, they will eat lots of watermelons.... An
expensive meal from my perspective as the farmer....
      Grant Brians
      Hollister, California
p.s. I am looking for an Oliver rear end still to repair the broken
transmission/rear end case on our Super 77. It needs to be close for hauling
costs to be reasonable.