[AT] late model Deere tractor fire discussion

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Jul 21 16:08:15 PDT 2007

I checked the number of the tractor.  I have been driving it most of the
day until the boss got into the fence with the mower...  Shut things
down for a while...
It is a 6420..  Good tractor, but not a lot of fun to work on..  Gotta
add some freon to it also, after I get the 1/4 mile of twisted horse
fence wire off of it....

Cecil in OKla