[AT] Hottest tractor

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Fri Jul 20 05:13:18 PDT 2007

Ralph it gets a lot colder where you are and a bit hotter where I am.
However I can remember being pretty cold in a tractor seat.  The coldest I
think I've been on a tractor was actually in the summer.
When it's time to house your tobacco crop the work must go on.  One year it
rained every day for about 2 weeks during the middle of tobacco season.
About the only thing worse than sitting in a tractor seat in the pouring
rain all day long is bending over between those  tobacco rows all day long
in the same rain storm.

The heat from a muffler and the exhaust gas comming out the top feel mighty
good when your hands look like bleached prunes and your clothes are soaked
in tobacco juice (nicotine) laced rain water.

Charlie