[AT] : OT: Gas story

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Mon Jul 9 20:28:59 PDT 2007

In a message dated 7/9/2007 12:02:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
at-request at lists.antique-tractor.com writes:

: [AT] OT: Gas story

OK--  I  cant find  this   anywhere in the lists     so   I will    put it
out there  again if  its already out there

YES   the  greater  the temperature   of   fuel  does  MAKE A difference
maybe you dont see it  that much but     from   physics   and   engineering
aspects it do
one or  2  degrees  differnce  between  when the fuel goes in  to the
cylinder  and  the final explosion does  produce more  power.. .

sorry  if  I am putting   something  thats already out there-- I just cant
find it...  amongs all the   fightings