[AT] Good bye!

Ivan Cousins ivancou at alltel.net
Mon Jul 9 14:58:52 PDT 2007

Alan , I remember the boxes . We drove to a show and met up with a former
list member to sign the book and pose for pics .
  I also remember when things got out of hand the list would shut down
without warning . Hasnt happened in a long time , although there is someone
who is refered to as the Terminator who has axed a few members .
 I tend to use the delete button pretty often and wonder why I hang around .
But then again we've met the Portland group and really enjoy the whole thing
with the exception of one dark angel .
Back to lurk mode .
Ivan