[AT] Good bye!

Gordon Hart grnacres at pgtc.net
Mon Jul 9 14:39:44 PDT 2007

Alan
Some of us Oldtimers are still hear just amused at this whole thing. Never
say much don't really have time to read all the messages so I pick the ones
I want to read and "XXXXXX" the rest. Don't really figure my 2cents worth
will change anyones mind nor thier 2cents worth will change mine. Its not
the end of the world because 6 months from now who will remember who wrote
what.

Gordon Hart
NW AR
Since Forsyth or maybe before can't remember 93 or 94