[AT] A sad day

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 9 14:26:42 PDT 2007

GEORGE
You have contributed more of value to this list than most other
contributors;   Ken being the only detractor that I readily recognize as
being a significant contributor.    I followed this thread for a while,
then only read the detractors comments and there was very little of value,
plus potshots from a couple guys who show up occasionally and contribute
nothing more, plus a post from someone who won't even list their name or
address; but I assume they want their post to be considered of value.
Don't know who is right or wrong (between you and Ron), probably a little
of both.   Probably this discussion should  have been taken off site, which
either could have done several posts ago.
So, George,do not leave.
Herbert Metz, Cumming, GA