[AT] A sad day

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Mon Jul 9 13:02:22 PDT 2007

Well, the detractors have won.  I'm strongly considering leaving this site I
have considered home for many years.  It's become obvious that it's no
longer considered appropriate to express a knowledgeable opinion to subjects
that arise that one is familiar with.  Even more egregious is some who
consider themselves experts in fields they know nothing about to be valid
critics.  Especially irksome is one who is at best a mediocre author who
occasionally shows his face here.

I originally came here many years ago to learn things, which I have.  I've
enjoyed my stay here and appreciate Spencer's efforts.  I've learned a lot
about tractors

Sadly, this site has deteriorated to the point the only reason for remaining
is to maintain contact with those my wife and I enjoy camping with at The
Portland, IN show.  I, along with others don't get any enjoyment from the
constant carping from the few who have nothing better to do.  I have no idea
regarding their motivation but it doesn't really matter.

OK, Rog, you've won.  Your vendetta has been successful.  :-(

George Willer