[AT] Fire Damged tractors

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jul 9 13:52:13 PDT 2007

Be prepared to change a lot of seals. I knew of 2 cases where the machines
had to have valve springs replaced as well. I think the bottom line is a
matter of just how hot it got. One thing to consider is did the radiator and
hoses--is the engine still full of coolant, I'd consider it scrap if not.
I'd also be rather cautious if the fuel tanks ruptured.

John Hall