[AT] Fire Damged tractors

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Mon Jul 9 14:20:31 PDT 2007

John

I am not familiar with these particular tractors, but I have bought a few
"crispy critters" in my time.  I generally buy them sight unseen but the one
question I always ask, and you have answered, is whether the tires burned
up.  That is generally a good indication of how hot the fire got and what I
can expect to find with regards to any aluminum pieces, starters,
generators, fuel pumps etc.  If you decide you want to repair any of them,
start looking for parts machines.  Check for any engine rotation before
making any decisions.

best of luck

John Parks
Boise, ID