[AT] Good bye!

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Mon Jul 9 12:56:59 PDT 2007

I've had the same thought as Danny more and more of late.  Seems this
group is now more about satisfying ego's than talking about old
tractors.  Personally I don't give a tinker's damn about someone's
politics (outside of tractor color).
Glad Cecil Monson isn't here to see the mess - the list has suffered
greatly with his loss.
I see the end of something special here.
David
NW NC