[AT] Some ads from the 7/8 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Jul 9 02:43:24 PDT 2007

OK, now that I have that information it makes sense. Our town has one in
similar condition, and we are in the same situation. It is all hydraulic
and takes a tractor with a fairly high flow rate pump to make it work. I
doubt that it would run off of my Farmall 560, but it would be fun to
try - I have two miles of private lane that I use a sickle bar mower on
now. The problem is that we were told that the replacement parts and
labor would end up costing more than buying a brand new one. Thanks, Steve.

Mike