[AT] Some ads from the 7/8 Lancaster Farming

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Tue Jul 10 11:01:39 PDT 2007

Most of the parts for the Grass King are available from
http://flailmaster.com/about.html And some are still available straight
from Alamo. If it is a 3 point mount it is also likely to have the PTO
mounted pump. Those were pretty well self contained. The local town has
one that they use and it is pretty much a pin on unit.

--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York