[AT] discussion group

Carl Tatlock carllary at gmavt.net
Sun Jul 8 14:51:06 PDT 2007

New Topic, if you notice the header.   There are a couple guys on this
list that are probably Walt or are channeling Walt.  Actually, in my
opinion, Walt was kinder in his replies until stuck with a stick in the
eye by other list  members.

Two guys on the list  can't seem to fathom the difference  between
POLITICS and tractors.  What is so difficult?  And one of them has what
my mother used to call "Quite a mouth on him" in referring to other list
members who don't agree with him and his ideas.  I would suggest a
course in anger management or at the least in human relations.  At the
very least, I would suggest that "Choice #2" offered earlier (  "If you
think you are right- shut up") be utilized== they can pretend they are
right and take the appropriate action.  Of course it is possible that
BOTH are "Walt"  ( many of the real Walt responses were original,  and
many of whose responses I thought were interesting and worthwhile until
he got poked in the eye with a sharp stick) . The defense is often that
"I have been on the list longer than you have"-- and the answer is then
"You should be more civil-- and TALK ABOUT TRACTORS_ not dead or LIVE
presidents."  Grow up.    Carl in Vermont.