[AT] Portland tractor spot?

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Tue Jul 3 17:53:52 PDT 2007

    I was just talking (email) to one of the engine list guys that is on one
of my woodworking lists and he was telling me where he will be located with
his engine display. I couldn't tell him where we will be since last year we
were scattered all over the place. I think it was the first time we didn't
do pictures with the tractors etc. and I felt that it greatly lessened the
whole event experience. Always before guys that could only come for the day
could stop by the "spot" and likely run across one or several of us hanging
around there chewing the fat. We then all met there on Friday for pictures.
Short of wearing helium balloons on long strings I can't think of any way to
get that back unless we have a "spot"...
    Has there been any recent discussion about that possibility?

--
"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA