[AT] Bolt Grades

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Mon Jul 2 12:10:58 PDT 2007

Thanks for all your help on this.? I was able to take a look at the bolts I got from the hitch place and they only have three bars on the top indicating that they are grade 5.? That might be all that I had originally (the hitch was in my truck for five years before I took it out for some maintenance).? I have checked with Fastenall, they could only find 48 in their entire system (in New York) and would have to be special ordered, if the New York store would let them go.? The JD dealer said they had some bolts, but weren't sure what they had out back and they were too busy to look while I was there but I could come back later if I wanted to (Argh!).? I might just have to go with the hex bolts, they seem to be everywhere and I can be ready to haul my trailer again.? I suppose the 1/4 inch or so that they stick up won't render my truck bed un-usable, I just thought I would try...

Enjoy, Joe