[Farmall] Any advice on THIS problem (Off Topic...sorry)

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 1 15:57:56 PST 2007

JD-
 I remember while I was building our house and was using a  radial arm saw to rip stock.  As is too often the case, I worked  beyond the "I am too tired" phase and, rather than using a "push stick"  I was guiding the wood by hand.  Just in time, I pulled my hand  away, but I was rewarded with a graze on my thumbnail from the  blade.  A split second later, the rotating blade would have drawn  my thumb into its work pattern and I would now be known as "old 9 and a  half".
 Maybe my thoughts about "nurturing" the young could embrace  even more than "physical safety".  Why not, at the same time, make  a small effort to beat back the ghosts of substance abuse and self  destruction due to desperation?
  JM

Jason DeJoode <jldejoode at highstream.net> wrote:  If you're looking for a video, I'd try your local ag extension office or
maybe your local high school if it has a ag program and see if you can
borrow it. Otherwise if you google "ag safety" there are tons of online
resources on lots of subjects.

Jason