[Farmall] Any advice on THIS problem (Off Topic...sorry)

Robert Johnson johnson_rob at bigpond.com
Mon Jan 1 15:56:42 PST 2007

JM , I'm also on a carriage driving list , with a number of  members who are
involved in driving for the disabled.
One bloke in particular is dealing with a Downes Syndrome daughter , and has
made remarkable progress.
If you wish , I could give you his address privately , and you could contact
him.
Regards Rob Johnson.