[AT] C manifold readily availible

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 29 19:38:26 PST 2007

Here is two good ones without no repairs, somethings just burn out. You could save burnt out lightbulbs hoping for a new compound to fixem with.
All im tyring to do is get this Gentleman a cheap fix, that will not blow out next week of month. Bet I know where the hole is either elbow near 1 or 4 cyl port.
So ones got a hole wont be long fore the other has one also.
Therse 2 elcheapos on ebay # below.
The only thing I heared was use the string and carrige bolt that even sounded right and that application is different than a IH A b c
dont know abt WHO WHO NEW NEW
I try to avoid NEW
Think the world of all of ya, and its better to try too pass on info that i personally have dealt with. Look at the items below
And then hoot new new new new
if you were here and wanted to go out back walking, I would tell ya be carfull theys a bluff back there and you walk off it in the dark before you see it . Why cause I wouldnt want to see anyone get hurt unnessarily. So im no good for tryin to advise Howard to replace ?
And would you fix yer girlfreinds tractor  by doin a crappy job ?
ironman
      C manifold NR!! Item number: 160079744048

      SC,SA Item number: 330080858339