[AT] Hole in exhaust manifold....

kgw gwaugh at wowway.com
Mon Jan 29 06:16:59 PST 2007

Thank you, Gene.  The list has recently taken on the image of a grade
school playground bully.

There ARE places and times for short-term, temporary fixes, and I have
used some of them in the past.  No, they are NOT usually the BEST LONG
TERM answer to a problem, but they are often the best SHORT TERM.solution.

In any case, we should respect the opinions and suggestions of all.
Thanks again,

Gene Waugh