[AT] Hole in exhaust manifold....

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Jan 29 07:15:16 PST 2007

I am a big fan of epoxy but just have never had any experience with one that
would stand exhaust manifold heat.  PyroPuddy might do it.  I've never tried
it.  The reason I suggested brazing is that it is as cheap or cheaper to do
than epoxy and has a better chance of holding.  Of course if Howard doesn't
have at least a MAP gas torch he can't very well braze it himself but there
are some guys close to him that can.

Charlie