[AT] Briggs filter substitute.

william.neff.powell at comcast.net william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Thu Jan 25 06:55:48 PST 2007

That's good info.

Yes, the briggs filters are expensive...

I found that my Fram PH3953A filter  (for my car) fit on my 18hp briggs, and I just used it.... Not very scientific but it has been running for about 3 years on 3 different 3593a filters.... Never felt right about the filter though...

Never thought to cross reference it, will use your numbers now.... Thanks.

Regards,

Will

From: "Francis Robinson" <robinson at svs.net>