[AT] Fordson Trackson update

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 24 22:13:25 PST 2007

No way......  Cant quit now...  :-)
Richard, looks like you are too far into it to just quit ??
Cant you find the right engine for it ?
(i know the undercarrige has been through at least 2 engines )
Wow.. it was looking GOOD last time you posted. What is the engine thats in
it or out of it ?
I never seen one before, but then i aint been around much Fordson or
anything else. Always like
the old and probably rare anything pre 1929 is Good if  it can be >>>
ironman
Kevin Mosier