[AT] My JD 2010

Jeff Pilbeam pilbeam100 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 10:25:01 PST 2007

It is probably the Mechanical FUEL LIFT PUMP not the rings at all

Ernie Thackeray <cchopper at mchsi.com> wrote:  I'm agreeing to set the rings the engine needs to be worked. This
definitely reduces oil consumption. I've never heard of it helping fuel
in the oil problem.

My concern is the fuel in the oil. Do not work your tractor very hard or
very long with fuel in the oil.
Other ideas:
Is there a chance an injector(s) is not spraying correctly?
What kind of fuel supply pump do you have on this engine, is it one that
is driven off the cam shaft?
Is there a chance the Injection pump is leaking fuel to the lube side of
the pump?

Ernie