[AT] Fw: Charity Auction

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 24 07:00:14 PST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: Kevin
To: yostsw at atis.net
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 8:55 AM
Subject: Charity Auction

Spencer   Whats happening with the auction stuff ?
I done screwed up and sent everyone what they were high bidder on.
All I recived is a motorcycle carb and some metal dozer tags that wernt even bid on.
No wonder very few even try to get involved.
One item at least was from you, that I was high bidder on and we have sent you over $100.00 on this auction.
So you can see very few participate at all.
What about tractors ?  ask a question abt a computer and get 500 replies.
Ask abt a tractor and NO one knows ya ?????
ironman
Kevin Mosier
Whats your phone # and I will call ya this evening ?
Or you can call me after 9 p eastern time
270-388-4052