[AT] Fw: Computer problems once again.

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Tue Jan 23 13:45:39 PST 2007

Leaking seems to come with Zenith and M-S Carbs when they get old.  I can't
get mine sealed up good either.  Most of the time I just don't worry about
it.  I have managed to get the shut off valves tight so I just cut them off.

As for IE 7 I don't even like it if did work right.  The way the history and
favorites folders work is a pain in the rear and they replaced the names on
all of the buttons with icons that are hard to remember.  I'm glad to be
back on IE 6.

Charlie