[AT] hercules QXLD

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Sun Jan 21 20:35:46 PST 2007

    Cecil;
    Give Dave Reed a call at Otto Gas Engines in Elkton, Maryland. He can
fix you up with any size rings you may need.  Phone 410-398-7340 or e-mail
at otto at dol.net
    Tell him the bore size and ring width for each ring and he will make you
up a set. He is very reasonable too. Bought a completely customized set for
my Case LA with spacerr for less than Case for a standard set.

                        Gene